Triangle HR provides managers and business owner’s peace of mind and reassurance throughout the journey of their employee, offering businesses the most complete employment support package on the market.
The Triangle HR Team have in excess of 45 years strategic and operational HR Management experience which means they have the expertise to understand business needs and tailor their solutions to fit a diverse range of industry sectors and employment matters.
Triangle HR provides consultancy services, giving employers access to;
- Unlimited telephone and email employment law support.
- A full, bespoke suite of employment policies, procedures and template letters.
- Ongoing review of HR Policies and Procedures, ensuring appropriate legal updates are provided as required.
- Twice-yearly employer briefings to keep abreast with employment legislation.
- Quarterly email newsletter communications packed with useful information.
- A committed team who will work hard to get to know the organisation.
- A network of local professional partners offering a complete employment solution.
- A local company, passionate about delivering solutions to local business issues.
The Triangle HR team offer a comprehensive range of HR advice and support in all aspects of “People Management”, including the management of disciplinary and grievance issues, performance management, workplace conflict and conduct, employment rights such as maternity leave, paternity leave and flexible working. In addition, regardless of the size of Company, Triangle HR offer employers a Complimentary HR health check supported by a written summary of recommendations for consideration.
Whether it’s for strategic HR advice, to help get the right people in the right place to achieve business objectives, or day to day HR support and advice, the Triangle HR service offers:
- 1-1 Consultant relationship
- Flexible face to face meetings with an HR specialist
- A practical and best practice approach from genuine experts
- A one-stop shop for all employment law matters
Not every business requires on-going HR support, therefore Triangle HR offer their Consultancy support service to organisations that require access to an HR specialist on a ‘needs’ basis. This is typically required by organisations and requires advice with managing poor performance, sickness absence and stress in the workplace and general conduct or behavioural issues. In any event the Triangle HR service is designed to provide employers peace of mind that their employees are being managed effectively and in line with UK employment legislation.
Triangle Management Training provides a range of workshops, designed to provide business-owners, managers and supervisors an opportunity to develop their skills and share their expertise and experience. We understand that people make the ultimate difference to businesses and organisations in all sectors and industries. By giving managers the tools they need to operate more effectively, they will be able to encourage and lead their teams to reach their full potential.
Some of the workshops regularly being delivered are as follows;
- Effective Appraisals and Performance Review Meetings
- How to Improve Poor Performance
- How to Manage Sickness Absence (Short and Long Term)
- Leadership Skills for Managers
- Managing Redundancies & Team Re-organisations
- You’re Hired – Effective Recruitment Tools and Techniques
- Managing Disciplinary & Grievance Issues in the Workplace
- How to Manage Stress and Pressure in the Workplace
People Management Skills Training and Briefings
Triangle HR facilitates a suite of training workshops and briefings, providing the delegate a practical and theoretical approach to managing people. The workshops and briefings available are aimed at business owners, managers, team leaders and supervisors and are delivered by experienced HR Consultants and People Managers.
A summary of workshops and briefings available are as follows:
- Managing within the law • Best practice Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management • Management skills for supervisors/line managers
- Discrimination legislation and legal framework • Absence Management.
- Managing Family Friendly Policies e.g. maternity, paternity, adoption etc.
- Handling disciplinary & grievance hearings • Terminating employment legally
- Managing redundancy and restructuring teams • Participating in employment tribunals
- Managing Retirement effectively • TUPE – Overview of law and perhaps case study
Triangle HR have selected and partnered with a number of local, reputable and professional law firms allowing them to identify the most appropriate employment lawyer to support a diverse range of business needs. Their aim is to guide clients through the minefield of employment legislation by offering the very best employment law advocacy and advice. No people-related issues are too complex and they’re on hand as and when required, offering:
- Confidentiality at all times • Direct contact with a senior legal team member
- Transparent client-needs focused process • Practical solution oriented advice
- Friendly, plain English speaking lawyers who understand business
Health & Safety
Triangle HR are partnered with a dedicated Health and Safety consultancy with more than 23 years experience and therefore competent in managing the implementation of Health & Safety Systems, incident investigation, auditing, testing and risk assessments,along with Health & Safety Training Solutions. Not only are they competent they come with the following qualifications:
- Qualified to National Examination Board of Occupational Safety and Health Diploma 1 & 2
- Specialist knowledge and experience of health and safety in construction, engineering,manufacturing, and leisure industries
- Registered trainer and Instructor in nationally recognised and accredited courses
- (NEBOSH, CITB Site Safety Plus, IOSH, CIEH)
With the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation, together with the accompanying regime of penalties for noncompliance, administering a payroll function can be time consuming and burdensome at best.
Triangle HR can offer, through their partners, a dedicated, knowledgeable team who relieve this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service. Modular in nature the services can be designed as a cost-effective and completely bespoke payroll solution to suit any business size:
- Comprehensive payroll solutions • Direct payments for staff
- Full payroll remittance reporting • Year-end processing & reports
- HMRC compliance checks • Representation in HMRC communications & visits
Free Employer Consultations
A Free Consultation is available to all local employers, which consists of a no obligation written report of our findings and recommendations. The purpose of this review also enables businesses to consider how the team at Triangle HR can assist.
Triangle HR founder Justine Vaughan has spent more than 17 years in HR management across all disciplines from shop floor to board room. A Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, Justine is an expert in all things HR and helps clients through the entire employment journey from writing job specifications and interviewing, to managing absence, dealing with grievances, maximising employee performance, and handling TUPE transfers, restructures and redundancy programmes.
Nikki Hall, HR Consultant has over 6 years of consultancy experience working with clients to understand their business, training and HR requirements. A Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, Nikki has sourced effective solutions for clients and coached senior management teams for improved performance, in areas such as,recruitment and selection, learning and development and policy development.
Triangle HR, Knights Court, Archers Way, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 3GA
Telephone: 01743 444007
Fax: 01743 444008