I am a Senior Partner of St. James’s Place Wealth Management and provide clients with a personal wealth management service designed to meet their short and long-term needs.
We help clients reach their financial goals by offering the appropriate advice and guidance now, and by ensuring that any plans put in place remain effective in the future no matter how circumstances change.
I strive to build exceptionally strong, trusted and lasting relationships with all of my clients. I offer a wide range of wealth management services; however, the following two are particularly valued by my Chamber clients:
Personal Wealth Plans
A personal wealth plan puts someone fully in the picture regarding how much capital they need to be comfortable. This is particularly useful if you are selling a business or planning for, or approaching, retirement. Once this is achieved, we will organise and monitor your plans.
The Workplace Pensions Solution
We have developed our solution and are offering two levels of support; Standard and Comprehensive and here is a summary of each:
• Confirmation of Staging Date
• Employer guidance regarding legal obligations
• Signposting of the most appropriate provider in your specific company situation
• Assistance to design the most suitable scheme detail (contribution basis)
• Setting up the selected scheme
• Integrating with payroll
• Initial employee education (group level)
As above, PLUS
• Financial employer and employee contribution forecast
• Executive review service (Business Owners and Directors)
• Employee personal advice (including existing plan reviews)
• Assistance with the Declaration of Compliance
Each level of support has a one- off up front engagement fee and the highly competitive rates depend on the number of employees per firm, with significant discounts for Shropshire Chamber members.
Register your interest now and we will contact you to discuss further – www.njwealthplanning.co.uk/workplacepensions
Nick Jones DipPFS Senior Partner of St. James’s Place Wealth Management
Willow House West, Shrewsbury Business Park, Shrewsbury, SY2 6LG
Tel: 01743 240968
The Partner Practice represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group’s website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The ‘St. James’s Place Partnership’ and the titles ‘Partner’ and ‘Partner Practice’ are marketing terms used to describe St. James’s Place representatives.