Aaron & Partners opened in Shropshire in 2013 following the acquisition of Bennett’s Legal Ltd. Since then, helped by a buoyant Shropshire economy, we have increased our Shropshire head count three fold and opened new, larger offices at Abbey Lawn.
As a UK Top 200 law firm, with additional offices in Chester and Manchester, Aaron & Partners provides outcome focused legal advice to organisations, their owners and investors, and high net worth individuals right across Shropshire and beyond.
Aaron & Partners prides itself on being an innovative and forward thinking law firm, offering a quality partner-led service with a wealth of specialisms, many of which are unique to the Shropshire marketplace. Our membership of Integrated Advisory Group (IAG) International allows us to provide legal support to our clients right across the globe.
The firm believes in offering high quality legal services to our clients and as such we are an accredited member of the Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Tax and Conveyancing Quality Scheme. We also hold the national quality standard as an Investor in People and the Law Society quality standard Lexcel.
Both our firm and its solicitors are recommended in 17 different legal practice areas across the two leading independent legal directories, The Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners, for the advice and support we provide our clients.
Aaron & Partners is proud to be part of (and serve) the thriving local economy. We are honoured to have become a patron of the Shropshire Chamber of Commerce and we look forward to working closely together during the coming months.
Some of our core offerings are outlined below:
- Corporate & commercial, including mergers and acquisitions, VC investment, banking and finance, company restructuring, intellectual property, export and international trade;
- Real estate and property services including commercial leases, commercial property development, property litigation, planning, agricultural advice, environmental and renewable energy;
- Employment including every day support on HR matters, contracts of employment, employee policies and handbooks, settlement agreements, employment tribunals, group restructuring and TUPE;
- Family and children matters including divorce and relationship breakdowns, post and pre nuptial agreements, and child access matters;
- Wills, trusts and tax including wills, estate administration, lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and IHT advice.
To find out how we can support you and your business or to simply say hello, please contact us on 01743 818967, drop us an email at email@example.com, tweet us @AaronsLegal or visit us online at www.aaronandpartners.com. However you choose to get it in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Aaron & Partners LLP, Lakeside House, Oxon Business Park, Shrewsbury SY3 5HJ