Spend some time with an Accredited Export Communications Consultant, who has been trained by the British Chambers of Commerce to deliver Export Communications Reviews, and receive a report, which documents strengths and weaknesses in the way you communicate with your customers and partners overseas and sets out a number of recommendations tailored to your requirements.
An Export Communications Review has helped exporters to:
- Improve relationships with overseas customers and distributors.
- Communicate successfully with export markets.
- Handle enquiries from export markets competently, efficiently and professionally.
- Increase export turnover.
- Develop export business in markets once thought too difficult.
- Gain knowledge of prices, procedures and suppliers within the language industry.