Oswestry Network Club
April 27, 2017 @ 08:00 – 09:30
When it comes to business, it's true - word of mouth is the best way to recommend a good company or service.
Networking through Shropshire Chamber Network Clubs gives you the ideal opportunity to spread the word about your business and promote it to other local professionals.
- Raise your company profile among other local businesses
- Create trading opportunities
- Build profitable and valuable relationships
- Find out what other members do, not just what it says on their business card
Who attends the meetings?
We welcome all sectors to be part of probably one of the longest established and successful breakfast clubs in the county. Businesses who attend include: Solicitors, Accountants, Plumbers, Web and Graphic Design, Health and Safety Advisers, Charities, IT and Computing, Recruitment, Property Advisers, Health and Fitness, Business Growth Advisors, Training and Development, Sports Clubs, Gardeners, Hotel and Conferencing, Courier Services, Telecommunications, Human Resources, Public Relations, Mailing Houses, Building & Construction, Printers & Motor Vehicle Dealers to name just a few.
What happens at a typical meeting?
- Each meeting is held between 8am and 9.30am
- Every member has the opportunity to speak about themselves and their business for one minute
- One member gives a 10 minute presentation at each meeting
- Company literature is readily displayed
Venue: Oswestry Cricket Club, Morda Road, Oswestry Arrival from: 7.45am
Membership of Shropshire Chamber Network Clubs is £299 + VAT per club per year however we do welcome chamber members to come along and try the clubs twice for free.
Non chamber members may visit but will be charged £10 per visit (no more than two visits)
8am prompt - Greeting
- Introduce committee
- Introduce Visitors
- First half of members ‘60’ second slots
- 10 minute slot
- Remaining half of members ‘60’ second slots
9.30am - Close of meeting/Networking
Oswestry Cricket Club
Prices exclude VAT