Strategic Performance Management Seminar
February 17, 2017 @ 11:00 – 12:30
Strategic Performance Management – People & Processes seminar
Research has shown that five of the most common situations managers face in their day-to-day roles are:
- Effectively tackling poor and under performance
- Prioritising their own work whilst faced with conflicting demands from others and senior managers
- Getting their job done whilst keeping their team engaged and motivated
- Making good decisions and problem solving with limited information
- Deciding when and how to delegate rather than just doing it themselves.
In this seminar you will learn how strategic performance management of people and processes, supports increased productivity, commitment, increased morale and reduced staff turnover. All of which increase the bottom line. This seminar will also introduce MAP 2.0, a unique managerial development programme that produces immediate benefits and does not involve lengthy days in a classroom.
Delivered by Phyl Edmonds – Leadership & Management Trainer and Approved MAP facilitator; Severn Workforce Development
Shropshire Chamber of Commerce
Stafford Park 4
Prices exclude VAT