Leadership Essentials - Learn to lead your team more successfully
May 17, 2017 @ 09:30 – 16:30
An essential look at the role of Leadership that are responsible for driving the success of teams throughout your business. Suitable for anyone who has leadership responsibility or for anyone who is thinking about taking on such responsibility.
Attendees will get a full outline of the key elements that effect doing their role effectively and efficiently, plus some really useful and practical tools for using day to day.
1. Leadership Communication
• Creating opportunities for feedback
• Develop questioning and listening skills
• Stylise leadership to fit different personalities
• Recognising who to involve and how
• Differentiating between Strategy and Goal-setting
• Good strategy v Bad strategy
3. Employee Engagement
• On-boarding the team
• What works for your company
• The value of an engaged employee
Attendees will gain from Industry experienced colleagues, the fundamental elements of leadership that will provide a structure for success within your organisation.
1 day 9:30 until 4:30
Shropshire Chamber of Commerce
Stafford Park 4
Prices exclude VAT