January 31, 2017 @ 09:30 – 12:30
This workshop will interpret the changes to Incoterms and what this means for users. Incoterms rules are standard trade definitions most commonly used in international sales contracts. Find out the critical information needed by exporters and importers in this practical half day training workshop.
After attending this course delegates will understand:
- What are Incoterms and why they are needed
- What Incoterms do and do not cover
- How correct use of Incoterms can benefit all parties
- A review of each of the 11 terms and their impact upon traders
- The passing of risks and responsibilities and the importance of 'control'
- Multi-modal versus seafreight terms - why traditional terms such as FOB, CFR and CIF may not be the best to use in most circumstances
- EXW versus FCA considerations and possible problems when using DDP
- Selecting the best Incoterms rule to suit your company's requirements
- The passing of risks and responsibilities
- This interactive half day programme will include exercises and discussion to ensure that attendees get the most benefit from the session
Exporters and importers can't afford to miss out on this great opportunity.
Duration 1/2 Day
Shropshire Chamber of Commerce
Stafford Park 4
Prices exclude VAT